"Food is our common ground, a universal experience"
- James Beard
I have a ridiculously sweet tooth - I love ALL things chocolate .. and I see Valentine's Day as the perfect excuse for a little "guilt-free" sugary indulgence. So I searched the internet for some really decadent recipes that you (and me) can make with your significant other or bestest friend. Enjoy!
1. Chocolate Fudge Popsicles from Port & Fin
2. Or this gorgeous Chocolate Cherry Cake by the talented Linda Lomelino
3. Almond Triangles as seen on Smile, Beauty and More
4. Found this Chocolate Ice Cream on Not Without Salt
5. French Chocolate Mousse via Made with Pink
6. Baker Royal's Chocolate Swirl Meringues
7. Flourless Dark Chocolate Souffle via Artful Desperado
8. The infamous Brooklyn Blackout Cake recipe thanks to Stellina Sweets
9. And these Chocolate Poached Pears from the beautiful blog, VK Rees